Thursday, October 1, 2009

So nice they named it twice!

Im talking about New York City!  I have a small obsession with the place and I have ALWAYS wanted to go in winter and see the hustle and bustle on the streets during Christmas time.  So... I have been on a mission to get Mike and his parents on board to go this year.  I even have the dates picked out!  Dec 19th -23rd.   I would also like to mention that I turn the big 3-0 in November, so I am using NYC as the 'perfect gift' for the milestone. Is that a little over the top???


On that note, I have my 'dream' trip all planned out.  Lets drool together shall we...



First, I would stay at the beautiful Waldorf-Astoria, because it looks beautiful and its in a good neighborhood (from what I hear)

Then, I would HAVE to go on the SATC tour! (Mike you are going with me despite what you say)


 I have to see Sarah Jessica Parker's other home!

Then off to Ground Zero...



Since Im a Food Network junkie, I would love to try one of Bobby Flay's restaurants...

and of course the Guggenheim

AND last but definately not least.... ROCKEFELLAR CENTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesnt this sound perfect????
Ugh, I wish!


2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go there at Christmastime too! So much we are thinking of going at the beginning of Dec too! Your dream trip sounds awesome. Waldorf Astoria? Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right???!!!! It looks so pretty! That awesome that you guys are thinking the same thing!!! FUN!!

    ReplyDelete