Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall is in the air 09/30/2009

I think Ive mentioned before that I love love love Ina Garten from the Food Network, well today I went to town and tried a few new recipes.

Homemade chicken stock!  It is seriously soooooooooo much better than Swanson crap and it was super easy! and Fall beer and beef  casserole. Its actually not a casserole at all. I made it in the slow cooker and the in-laws are on there way over as I type to give it a whirl. I really hope its good!









Then, I decided to switch into 'fall gear' with switching up the living room and make it our winter look... check it out. I am also in love with the new Farmers Market candle from Yankee, it smells amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I am always kind of afraid of Ina's recipes. They always seem kind of complicated. Love watching her show though - she makes it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete