Monday, September 28, 2009

Biggest Loser!

So, since Im new to the blogging world, I figured I would make use of this as kind of a 'personal diary' for losing weight as well. I know this may get boring to my fellow readers, but Ive gained SOOOO much since our wedding and Im blaming it on the "Freshman Fifteen."   I was thinking about posting a picture every two weeks to show my progress, this will not only help motivate my phat ass, (thats right, P-H-A-T!) but hopefully get some tips for excercising, recipes, etc.. from my fellow readers as well. So, here goes nothing... well actually, hopefully 20lbs!  Cant wait til Im a size 0 and Victorias Secret calls me and wants me to model! Ha!  Here's hoping!  AND... since I want to get back to my 'pre-wedding' weight, I thought it would be fitting to post pictures of the big day and after!







3 comments:

  1. you are adorable no matter what you say....I gained after the wedding, too. For me it's all about exercising regularly. Also, those purple Manolos make me drool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jon and I have gotten into some really good exercising habits after gaining a while back too. you can do it! get mike to do it with you - it is so much easier when you have a buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW thanks ladies! I totally need all the inspiration I can get. Especially doing this right before the holidays! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

    ReplyDelete