Sunday, November 1, 2009

November already?? But Im not done with October!


It feels like we were JUST celebrating our 1 year anniversary and now its Nov. 1st... Gosh, how time flys.  In honor of October I snapped this cool pic.  Its the Capital lit up (pink) in honor of breast cancer month. How cool is that?? I love our city!

Also, this year has been fun taking pictures of 'fall', particularly because of this blog. I now roam around with my point-n-shoot camera and snap any and everything that I think looks cool, pretty, crazy, etc.. This week I shot these. Totally random, but thats me! :)

This pumpkin farm is near my mom's new condo, and we picked up some of these beaut's for only $1 each!  YAYY!



We live in Sun Prairie, and every holiday this house is decked out to the core. They have about 50 pumpkins!  Imagine this place at Christmas! (Reminds me of the movie, Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase)  Doesnt it look haunted??  Eeerie!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house does in fact look really eerie. But imagine having to have decorated all of those pumpkins!

    Awesome house! I'm sure they gave out a lot of good candy.

    ReplyDelete