Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blogging, banners and pics... oh my!


If you havent noticed my rediculous "cant find a damn banner that I like for this blog" changes, then consider yourself lucky!  I think Ive changed this bad boy oh..... lets see.... about 20 times in a one month span. Once I started this blog, I knew that I would be sort of coo coo in trying to find what I like or maybe its the fact that I dont really know what the hell Im doing, but none the less, I think Ive come up with the banner that will stay for awhile. (I promise... wink wink*)

With that being said, last Sunday Mike and I met up with Kelly, my new bud (who takes the most beautiful pics) to take our 'fall picture.'  She met us at Starbucks downtown on the square and we had a nice little stroll around the capital looking for the perfect spot. We found it and this is what her fabulous-ness brought to us (hence the new banner...yay!)  You can find her here for more of her wonderful skills

 Thank you Kelly for the great pics, we love them!






1 comment:

  1. At least you are figuring this out faster than me. I need to enlist some help. I like knowing the basics to what I do on the internet. I don't care much for the guts:) It's looking great...even through all the changes!

    ReplyDelete